Skip to main content

Your email marketing options

  Hi there. So, once you're ready to start using an email marketing campaign you'll need to know how to get started. An email marketing service can guide you through the process from start to finish. We're going to discuss the typical features and benefits of email marketing services. We'll talk about how these tools can give you insights into customer behavior so you can deliver more personalized content. While there are many options to choose from most email marketing tools share a few common features. The first, is a contact database that stores all of your customers information. At minimum the database needs to include an email address for each contact. Most software services allow you to include additional information like name, mailing address and other information. You should start building your email database by adding customer data you already have. Most services allow you to upload data from a spreadsheet which is a handy feature if you have a lot of info

How You Can Make Thousands Every Month Flipping Books with this Software

 

welcome to the video guys so today I'm gonna run you through another a flip tutorial and we're gonna talk about book reselling arbitrage where you can basically get book I like to call them book leads kind of spoon-fed to you by utilizing the e flips software here and then you can obviously buy them for a cheaper price on one marketplace and resell them back on Amazon for a higher profit margin right so I walk you through the different business models here how to actually utilize the software but I want to show you an example or a couple examples I probably have about 20 or 30 good ones but I didn't want to waste like an hour going through and finding good flips for you that I actually bought on one marketplace and sold back on Amazon for a ridiculous profit right so to show you examples of how you can do this right really fast you'll see here I bought fundamentals of financial management all spoon-fed through to me through the e flip software right bought this book right here for $42. 99 to my door ended up flipping it back on Amazon for about two thirty nine ninety seven now obviously that doesn't count the fee so I don't know exactly what the fees were I didn't look into it too heavily um and I don't usually keep keep track of it like in a PowerPoint presentation like this I just wanted to visually show you look here's the proof of the purchase here's the sale right I usually keep you know track of it and spreadsheets like this I have about six different spreadsheets depending on the month or when I purchased it and I'll go through how to actually set this up too so I keep track of you know obviously the book title the link to it on Amazon so I can just relist it really fast whether or not it's Saudia whether or not I've received it yet whether or not it's an FBA right all that stuff the purchase price what it's sold for the profit etc etc etc okay and where I obviously purchased it from as well so I have a couple of these spreadsheets but I'm going to show you examples of different book purchases that I bought resold for a profit and how easy it is to do that and then we'll get into the e flip software a little bit and I'll run you through a quick tutorial so that after watching this video you can literally hop on and do this yourself to make good money flipping books okay so like I said perfect example right here here's another example now I bought more than three of these but only three of them have currently sold so look I bought this one right here thirteen ninety three I resold it back online 460 141 it looks like after the tax so the it looks like the sale price was 56 seventy three same thing right here purchased it for 1499 resold it back for again 56 73 same thing here purchase it again 1499 it's a different seller per sold it back for 56 73 so I'm not sure exactly what that margin is obviously that doesn't count fees but I believe it was like a 20 $25 margin or something like that this was probably like $150 if not more margin because obviously if you're selling it out like 239 97 the fees gonna be slightly high so it might be like a forty or fifty dollar fee I'm not really sure cuz obviously they take a percentage of the sale a little bit they have like the the referral fee to sell it on Amazon they have the the FBA fear right the weight or the storage and all that good stuff so you know I might have made I don't know 150 160 on this total after the purchase price and after you know the seller fees I'm not really sure I could look into it on my spreadsheet if I wanted to so here's another example purchase this one on ebay for after shipping it looks like it's 28:58 resold it for 115 56 so that's another great profit margin so that's just three examples or you know I guess it's five if you count these as three I'm not gonna go through and outline about 30 of them because it would take me an hour or two to kind of set this off and gotta go ahead and be like okay here's the proof of the purchase cuz I have to go find the actual order go find the purchase right take the picture then go find the sale take the picture it's not really worth it I just wanted to show you some examples up that you can literally do this right because a lot of people can talk and say oh you could do this but then they don't actually show that they are doing it as well and that there's you know proof behind the actual concept right because you want to prove the concept and then you want to scale it up just like in any business so proof of concept scale it up now just you know keep it 100% real with you it's not always sunshine and rainbows okay so let's say I buy and not these are made up fabricated numbers but let's say I buy 200 books within a month right now and I with the a flip software that I plan on flipping back on Amazon for a profit right are they all profitable no are they do they all look profitable initially yes of course do but with books you know there's a lot of different factors that come into it right so there's two different by box usually there's a used by box in a new buy box and you'll see that once we start hopping into the e flip software and I show you how to source write and more importantly the bestseller rank sometimes can fluctuate a little bit so it can go up it can go down depending on if it's q4 which it currently is or if it's you know textbook season which is currently not but textbook season strength textbook season comes right after q4 I believe at the end of January and early February I'd have to brush up on that but it comes right after q4 so a lot of sales currently right now so what I'm saying is the best seller rank and the sales velocity of books can fluctuate a little bit same thing with a competition right so if somebody else buys this book hops on the listing for example and lowers the price all the way down and I'm not actively managing that right because I use repricing software to repress all my stuff then my software might end up matching there by box price and it might sell for a lower profit or a lower sale price than I initially anticipated right so there's a lot of factors that go into it and if you're not using repricing software you know which is something I've already talked about before I'll drop a card to it upper right-hand corner if you want to check out a repricing tutorial I'll also link it in the description below if you want to check that tutorial out but so if you're not using repricing software you can obviously manually adjust that stuff and you don't have to worry about selling it too low just because you're matching the buy box you can keep your price high wait for somebody else to sell it and then you'll still make that margin right but because I do use automation and repricing software this does happen from time to time so I just wanted to show you proof that everything is not always profitable the majority of stuff is profitable the best thing that you want to do and this is true across the arbitrage business models right guys so for example sometimes with a coupon product you'll buy it you can't sell it for example sometimes with a cash back product you buy it you can't sell it right so then yeah you might have you might have gotten it for free but if you can't sell it you're not making any money right so there's there's different drawbacks to each business bottle but obviously the majority of things you're gonna sell for a profit so that's where the scale comes into it right so obviously let's say hypothetically I buy 200 books within a given month auto resale maybe a hundred of them are profitable maybe 50 of them have not sold yet they're still waiting in the FBA and maybe thirty of them or 35 of them might haven't sold yet and maybe ten of them or whatever I don't even know if that adds up to 200 but just stick with me and maybe ten of them I didn't anticipate the best seller rank would drop or somebody else would hop on the list thing so it doesn't happen frequently and your numbers might be different right so let's say hypothetically you bought ten books right you only do a little bit you bought 10 books maybe nine of them are profit or let's say maybe seven of them are profitable and you went up netting a couple hundred bucks right and then two of them still haven't sold yet so now you're at nine so you have two books still in inventory and FBA and one of them was not profitable because you anticipated a higher selling price than what it's sold for right so you might make a couple hundred bucks on like seven books you still have to in your FBA inventory and then maybe you lost like ten bucks on one book right so to give you an example here's an example right here I'm actually down on this book right here I lost 1759 but that's okay because I'm making you know 50 bucks 20 bucks 10 bucks a hundred bucks sometimes 150 bucks sometimes on other books so it's risk it is a risk to buy book you know just like anything but if you're vetting products right if you're vetting books right and you if you go through the checklist that I go over countless times in my etho of tutorials tutorials you will see that yeah it's possible to lose potential money on a book sometimes but the far majority of books outweigh that because you're gonna make good money on them so I just wanted to you know keep it real with you guys obviously I lost a little bit of money on this book after a purchase price was 31 7 he wants 74 I sold it for 2495 and obviously counting the fees that ended up netting me a loss right so I lost money on this book but that's not that's few and far between if you're vetting products right it does happen to me you know from time to time you know nobody's perfect it's gonna happen to you if you start doing this as well but the far far far majority of your books will be profitable and you will make good money I just wanted to kind of curb your expectations a little bit so that you don't think like hey I'm gonna buy a hundred books and every single one of them is gonna be a hundred dollars profit doesn't work that way sometimes they fluctuate and you'll make more money than you anticipated and other times you'll make a little bit less and other times you might not make any money right it all goes back to you know just like any arbitrage business model the more you start sourcing the more you do it the better you will get in anticipating profit margins and staying consistent okay so it's not a big deal I just wanted to keep it real with you so basically there's two ways to make money with a flip right you can either set it up to only source specifically on Amazon and only look for Amazon books right where there's a discrepancy in used books right so you you're strictly sourcing Amazon used books for example so buddy selling a book as it as a merchant fulfilled seller for like 10 bucks but the buy box price has a used book because there's a used by box with books is selling it for like 40 bucks right because it's a it's it's usually prime right so you can then buy it from the merchant seller shape it into Amazon FBA right and sell it as a prime book for a lot more and make the market and that's the first way but today we're gonna focus more on how you can basically sort from our source basically set this up so that you can check potential book leads on Amazon and then see if there's other marketplaces so like other at book marketplaces or other sales places where you can buy that book for a lower a lower price and then send it into FBA to make the market right so basically use books and new books have tutorials on all of this I'll drop the playlist switch up in the right hand corner if you want to check those out so how do you set this up well the more you do it the better you'll get at it you kind of want to you know mess it around a little bit just like any software so if you have any experience with private label products and like jungle scout you kind of want to play around with this and you kind of want to get different looks of books that other people might not be seeing and you also want to keep it you know outlet you want to kind of go real specific and then slowly broaden out your search results so to give you an example of how I'm gonna set this up and it's literally different every single time right so that I'm always seeing different books so I'm gonna come over here and we go max publish date like 2008 right I'm also gonna go max sales rank of like let's go didn't mean to do that I was on the wrong one so max published or max rank will go like 1999 right so a perfect example of that is like instead of going to hundred thousand why don't you go like one hundred and ninety-nine thousand so that you're seeing all the other books that somebody just putting in two hundred thousand one and see right so you're seeing like a potential hundred other books so let's go one hundred ninety nine thousand right here in the mess that up wrong one again I'm all over the place this morning know my stick with me guys so we have max rank now one hundred ninety nine thousand max publish date 2017 and a minimum publish date of 2018 obviously no minimum rank so used offers there's gonna be no limit on the max no limit on the max for me minimum used offers will set it to like we'll set it to like one minimum of you offer and like I don't know 12 Matt max used offers right so new offers will go like will go nine and we'll go one so actually you know what let's go let's broaden it a little bit he'll go 12 so now max trade-in value will go like five bucks for a trade-in value because that basically indicates that if it's a textbook potentially and you're not always sourcing textbooks I've sold plenty of other books that aren't textbooks that are profitable right but because it's the end of q4 and we're about to move in a textbook season I'm definitely buying a lot of textbooks as my inventory because I know that they will sell for ridiculous margin at the end of q4 and into textbook season in the spring okay so I want a max trade-in value of at least five bucks potentially sometimes I make that three sometimes I make it twelve sometimes I make it 15 like I said I switch it up every time to get different looks of different books that the software is gonna spit out to me okay so the whole thing behind the trade-in value is if you put a little bit of trade-in value it still makes sure that your book is current right because there's there's still a trade-in value for it then it's still being used in some place right in some college there's still a potential variation or version of that book that is being used and it's not completely outdated right because the worst thing that you could potentially do well not the worst thing because you could always return it potentially but one of the worst things you can do is buy a version of a book that's out data that nobody uses anymore hence also the minimum and Max publish date okay so if you don't understand that it's fine but that's just just just play around these numbers you'll get better at it okay so max Amazon price will say like the minimum Amazon price will say like 33 bucks say minimum new price is 33 bucks will also say that the limit is like four hundred and five bucks four hundred five bucks listed as new will say the max used prep minimum use price will say like we'll say fifty cents let's go dollar max use price will say like if if the minimum use price is 33 we'll say max use price of like nine right boom now we have everything so we're gonna spit it out right here and hit search and see what it pulls up for us all right so those search parameters were a little too specific so it didn't really start as spit too many books out for us so I kind of went out and adjusted them a little bit I opted the offers all the way up to a max because obviously if I had more time to do this by myself right we're sitting here and source by myself I to get specific numbers so that I could see good products that I haven't seen before but just for the sake of kind of demonstrating how this software spits out potential book leads to you I just want to give you an example really fast I dropped the minimum price all the way down to zero and I dropped the max price all the way up to 20 I also added no limit to the offers right here so just a little bit of a change okay so and I also dropped the max trade-in value down to 3 so obviously in the future if you're doing this you can kind of make them a little bit more specific slowly and then hone it in that way if you want to and then search that way all right so it spit out a good number of books so just like I said right here one of the best ways that you can view utilizes software is you want to click this this right here and one of the best things to is you'll notice that some of them are a green and some of them are like are like gray so see how this one's gray and this one's still green that means that I've clicked this one and I've already checked it out so that's one of my favorite things about this software is it's already gonna tell you that you've looked at this book so you don't want to do it again so let's scroll all the way up let's check out Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cc book so this one might be a good one we're gonna click the link and it's gonna take us to Amazon right so there's two ways to basically sort it source this like I said before so if we keep this page open and we open this in a new tab cuz we're interested in the buy box prices right so two ways like I said before I'll give you the brief one I've used really fast and then we'll hop into the new sourcing so with the use you'll see that there's both a used and a new by box so the used by box is currently at a used good condition and it sells for 20 - buck but see here if you go back to the original page there's somebody also selling a merchant fulfilled book right here as used goods so they're fulfilling it by merchant and they're only selling it for like what is that like like 9 bucks lot 950 so there's a potential profit margin there are 12 bucks to be made if you can buy it from this seller shipping in the FBA and then sell it for 22 bucks right so I always ship a number of books in at once I'm never just shipping this book into FBA if you just shipped one book into FBA it's gonna end up costing you like four or five bucks per book does it cost you like four or five books to ship a box in right but if you ship like 10 or 50 books in at once then it's practically gonna get practically going to negate the shipping cost I think I just made up a word it's gonna negate the shipping cost because your shipping so many books in at once so then it might end up crossing you 20 cents a book or like 50 cents a book so that makes a huge difference in your cost right so I'm gonna hit the amz Scout calculator here and we're gonna try to run these numbers this still isn't working for me it's kind of pissing me off so it hasn't been working recently so I have to look into why this plugin stopped working so I'll just pull up the FBA calculator right here and we're gonna run through an example of whether or not this would be a profitable use book to do right so let's take the the ISBN and we're takin in seller central to see if we can sell it so can we sell it and we can sell it in new and collectible and use conditions so with ebooks and this is a mistake I made initially so I'm not perfect I make mistakes too I thought that books were a completely unguided category because they've always practically been that you could sell resell any book now that is usually the case with about 99. 9% of books however that said there are some books that are like really really low rank that you are gated to sell so just make it a habit of always checking if you can sell it regardless of the online arbitrage business model even though 99.

9 percent of the time with ebooks you will be able to sell it but just check so that that one-off potential case you're aware ok so we can sell it now it's taken into FBA and we'll take that same ISBN into the FBA calculator because we don't have the freaking plugin that just pops up on the page some reason so let's select it and this is just going to give us an indicator of the potential costs that they're gonna that they're gonna have for keeping this into FBA so we know if it's a profitable item right and I probably will barely make any money buying this used for whatever that is so 525 let's add it up really fast because that's gonna be relevant so slide this over really fast so we have 525 plus 399 for shipping plus 56 cents for tax and then it ends up costing us nine dollars and 80 cents so if we come back the cost of our product is gonna be nine eighty right to ship it into FBA the ship to Amazon when the estimate like 50 Cent's even than Oh probably a lot cheaper than X I'm gonna ship like 50 bucks books in at once I just sent a recent shipment it was like 87 books and it was practically negated the cost so I think it was three boxes eighty books total and every single book ended up being like ten cents a book it was super cheap so back to this now what's the item price it was 22 if we sell it from the new used by box which we can obviously match the price and potentially share the buy box because they're both going to be used good conditions and my seller metrics are good seller metrics don't play a huge part in getting the buy box it's more about price and availability to the customer so if you match the price and you also have it into FBA as somebody else does your availability to the customer is gonna be relatively similar your price is gonna be the same so chances are you will share the buy box for the majority of the time okay so the price is I already forget that as 22 bucks so let's see if we're then profitable and we're profitable but only by 85 cents so it's clearly not worth it to buy this book as used from this seller right here and resell it and shape it into FBA to sell it for 22 bucks right now sometimes there'll be a bigger discrepancy so this will be cheaper right the cheapest used book will be will be cheaper and the buy box will be higher right and then there's obviously a better margin there so that might be a way that you want to go do it you can that's a perfect example of sourcing it as used so instead we're gonna actually see if this is a profitable book to source new so then we're concerned with the buy box new price which is 36 bucks right so same thing if you come back into the same listing right here on a flip and you come down to the book finder right here it's basically attached to book finding software that's gonna shoot out all the potential sale prices across the web right and that's a great great resource to have so you can see if you can buy this for cheaper potentially and then ship it into FBA and resell it so you'll also see over here it's gonna list you the used books and all the prices in where they're potentially selling at so that's another great way you can check if you're going use books but I'm interested like we talked about with the new book so over here somebody's selling it on eBay for $21. 99 it looks like somebody selling it for 2594 etc etc etc now you always want to make sure with new books that you're not buying an international edition so always read the description to make sure that's not an international edition sometimes it will be international and then avoid that I've talked about that in the past but for the majority of books that you're sourcing through just just check if it's an international edition or not okay if it's not an international and doesn't say anything about that then you're allowed to resell it so just check just that like I said just like checking to see if you can sell it just go through that as a rule of thumb to make sure not saying it will happen to you but you always just want to make sure okay so this is probably not profitable you're gonna buy it for twenty $1. 99 it only resells back for 36 bucks so let's change these then if the item price is 36 it cost us another 50 cents of shipping into FBA and our cost of the product is $21. 99 it's probably gonna tell us that we're not profitable if we calculate and we are still profitable but again 56 cents so not worth it so let's X out of those and then and I'll take you through another example we're gonna sort through one more right here really fast and we'll see if it's profitable but obviously there are a number of other books to sort through here so what I like to do is I'll just put in some good music or you know if there's like 10 15 minutes where like I'm bored on a Sunday usually I do this a lot on Sundays right when I'm watching football and watching red zone I love it up I'll set my computer up on the table pop red zone on watch red zone source a bunch of books and I'm probably you know 20 books deep on a Sunday just buying books and it's a great kind of way to make money while I'm enjoying my football Sunday okay so whenever you have free time so or throw a couple books right if you want to turn this into a full-time business then obviously you can sort four hours if you want to but I just kind of like to do it sporadically and I'm probably buying anywhere from like five to ten books a day you know but those margins like you should like I showed you before can be all the way up to 150 bucks depending now they're not always 150 bucks some of them are lower some of them were like 10 bucks somewhere 5 bucks some of over 20 bucks but the majority books that I'm buying from a flip are usually really good margins so let's try one more really fast we're gonna click this again and it's gonna take us here so is there an opportunity to buy it used and resell it as used or is there an opportunity to buy it new and resell it as new let's check it out so it looks like the use price right here is about what is that like almost 15 bucks cuz this is almost so that's not 15 I can't add what is that 411 I can't do math today almost 12 bucks so let's open up this other tab because we're interested in the buy box prices right so the use buy box is 1897 so there's probably not a margin there to buy it from this seller right here at you know 12 bucks and then shipping into FBA for 18 I probably won't net anything I might even lose a little bit of money so you can't buy it as used it looks like right there but can you buy it as new and keep in mind that you can also sort through this like I'm going to show you in a second you can go to book finder and see if there's a better opportunity to buy it used on another marketplace which I don't I rarely do that it looks like somebody selling it on eBay for ten eleven so it's a little bit cheaper but still probably not a good margin let's take I'll take it in just show you anyway although you'll get better at kind of seeing ahead of time so you want to waste your time with this I already know it's either gonna net me practically nothing again or I'm gonna lose money on it but let's just check for the sake of showing you really fast before we check the new so used by box prices 1897 ship the Amazon will estimate $0.

50 but like I said it's usually cheaper than $0. 50 and my cost of the product if I buy it on ebay is ten eleven so ten eleven then am I gonna make any money or not after fees I'm actually gonna lose 169 after fees so that's a bad product right so the same thing goes let's reboot this I don't know why I just went back I didn't have to do that I also want to check with that ispn if I can even sell it first because we can't sell it none of this matter so I can sell it new new collectible and use conditions always go through that as a part of your checklist so now we're interested in the buy box new price and the buy box new price is about 100 and 132 so let's go check to see if there's an opportunity here and it looks like there is this is a great opportunity so I'm probably gonna buy this book if it checks out so on ebay boom somebody's selling it for $29. 99 it doesn't say anything about potentially having it as an international edition so let's click the listing and check it out and it's gonna take us through the listing is this an international edition I don't see anything international I don't see anything international and obviously I'd read through this really fast to make sure so I'm going to do that after this but I'm not gonna read through it on the you know the right here right now to you know basically waste your time but I'm obviously gonna make sure always check to see if there's anything in there that says international edition doesn't look like this is so this looks like it's a good product so $29. 99 so then if I sell it and we search that again right that's the same book right it is we search that again so the item price then if I sell it as new and ship it into FBA to get the new by box is 101 32 so 101 32 shipping to FBI is gonna stay 50 cents and then our cost of product I believe was 21 29.

99 it was $29. 99 boom so let's see what we're gonna make perfect example right here I rest my case so you're gonna make about 50 buck margin on this if you buy it for $29. 99 ship it into FBA and sell it and match the buy box price at 101 32 I'm gonna buy this as soon as this video ends a superb example of another book and it might not sell right away another thing to keep in mind is the the potential a best-seller rank of a book right but if you're setting your a flip software up to you know relatively low on max rank you don't really need to worry about it but I always tell people you can really go up to books all the way up to a million bestseller rank but keep in mind that you're gonna be sitting on them for a while right so if you want to flip books faster maybe stay underneath 250, 000 or if you really want to wait on a book for like a couple weeks maybe go up to like 500 thousand but I'd keep it obviously just like any other form of arbitrage the lower bestseller rank indicates more potential sales now book sell more frequently right so a two hundred thousand rank in books is gonna sell a lot more than a two hundred or thousand rank which is practically selling nothing in another category right so it's a different thing but like I said the more you source the better you'll get at it so what's the bestseller rank of this one ninety one thousand it's obviously selling very well and if jungle Scouts working which clearly my Google Chrome has stopped working it's just frustrating with me and I'm gonna have to figure out how to fix that but it's clearly selling very very well so this will flip fairly quickly so perfect example of a good book that you can buy using the e flip software I would have never found this at a flip didn't spit this out for me it was literally the second one so if I wasn't creating this tutorial right now I would have found that in like a minute and boom I've already made 50 bucks in like a minute just buying this shipping into FBA super super simple and that's just one example of books guys you can scale this up to the max

Popular posts from this blog

How To Create A Free Website - with Free Domain & Hosting

  Hi guys I'm Bryan from Website Learners. com Today we’re going to see how you can create a website for free So after watching this video, You’ll have your own website like this… And this website can be accessed by anyone over the internet. and in this video we're also going to see, how you can design your website just like this by using drag and drop So make sure you watch this video till the end to learn how to do it So let’s get started We’re going to create our website in just 2 parts The first part is to ‘Launch your website’ Once, you launch your website, your website will be live on the internet So to Launch your website We’re going to do 3 steps The first step is to ‘create an account, in profreehost’ This is the website which is going to help us create our website for free. So to create the account let’s go to profreehost. com And click ‘register now’ Now fill up these details and then click here So now we have successfully created our account. once you create the

How to Create a Free Website: Get Started With $0 Investment

  Okay in this video, I'm going to show you how to register a free website name, how to host it and design everything without even spending a penny. So, you can start working on your ideas right away. First, you'll need to visit a website called Freenom. com this is where you can get various domain names for free type in the name that you want and check if it's available let's say I want my website to be named Emitreviews. Then click around on these to check if any of them are available for free. Hmmmm that's weird all of them seem to be not available or that's what they want you to think if you type in the full domain name you want you'll be able to get it anyways then just click checkout and choose the maximum available period which is 12 months you'll now need to register an account and fill in all of this information once you're done you will be able to see your domain name registration by going into services and clicking on my domains as you

10 Legit Ways To Make Money And Passive Income Online - How To Make Money Online

  Did you know you can actually make money online? yeah that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. So in this video, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 - 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job. You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe promoti

Your email marketing options

  Hi there. So, once you're ready to start using an email marketing campaign you'll need to know how to get started. An email marketing service can guide you through the process from start to finish. We're going to discuss the typical features and benefits of email marketing services. We'll talk about how these tools can give you insights into customer behavior so you can deliver more personalized content. While there are many options to choose from most email marketing tools share a few common features. The first, is a contact database that stores all of your customers information. At minimum the database needs to include an email address for each contact. Most software services allow you to include additional information like name, mailing address and other information. You should start building your email database by adding customer data you already have. Most services allow you to upload data from a spreadsheet which is a handy feature if you have a lot of info

ShopABot & Bonus For start Earning Affiliate amazon

ShopABot  Introducing a game changing program that can publish profitable Amazon affiliate stores with ease. Get access now since this is the world’s only automated viral Amazon store builder that guarantees true success. This Shopabot  is going to deliver to you more details about this product. Cloud-based – Free Hosting ! Developed with current marketing trends, Shopabot is set up on the cloud-based platform. This means that you will be granted access to the Shopabot system anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Second, with the fact that it does not require you to install any software on your computer, you will not need to spend time waiting for the installation to be able to use Shopabot immediately. Another feature is Free Hosting. Stores set up under Shopabot will be hosted by Shopabot domains. So, you can save a bit of money on hosting and spend them to invest in your store. Premade Themes! It is suggested that, with an affiliate marketer, you should focus on de

Five Important Benefits of Buying Term Life Insurance

  having a term insurance plan is one of the most important financial decisions that you can make in this video we will look at the many benefits of term insurance and how you can extract maximum value from this essential protection instrument before we get started make sure you subscribe to the ETMONEY Channel and hit the bell icon for more updates let's get started benefit one term insurance is one of the most affordable forms of insurance out there to put that into perspective we pay about 2% of the car's present value as its premium in comparison term insurance plans are available at as low as 0. 1 percent of the sum assured that's 20 times cheaper than a car insurance premium not only is term insurance the least expensive insurance out there but to add a cherry on top of the cake most insurance companies on online platforms like ETMONEY offer an extra discount on your term insurance premiums as compared to offline channels do make sure you take advantage of this and fu

Email marketing basics

  Hello. Nowadays we are all bombarded with product choices. If you want to stay top of mind with your customers, try email marketing. Email marketing is a great addition to your other digital marketing activities. Why? It builds customer loyalty and engagement without breaking the bank. And, it works on mobile too. In this video we'll show you how to develop a contact list and how to speak to different audiences based on their interests. We'll also discuss how email marketing helps you build relationships with customers. As with any type of marketing your first step in email marketing should be to set goals. Do you want to use email to showcase products and services and bring more visitors to your website? Do you want to use email to drive business results like distributing a coupon that brings in at least 10 sales. No matter what your goals are, a good place to start is by building a list of people who've expressed an interest in your business. So, how do you find the

How Shopify Dropshipping Works

There's a trendy e-commerce fad behind those obscure eye-catching products that fill our feeds on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. It's called dropshipping. It's definitely an industry that is growing. You're seeing companies going public now just based on this premise of dropshipping. The model relies on targeted ads designed to stop consumers from scrolling long enough to make an impulse purchase, usually from a Shopify store set up solely for that product. Many of those same younger consumers, they are also looking for creative ways to make money. And this really is the rise of the young merchant. It's like salesmen. Salesmen are like the old school version of marketing. If you're a good salesman, you can sell anything to anybody. At age 21, Ka mil Sattar's dropshipping sales topped 1. 7 million dollars in 2020. You basically only buy the product when you get the payment. And then you get the product from a supplier in the U. S. or China. Then th

The Easiest Way to Get Started With Affiliate Marketing

  - Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. Instead of creating your own product, dealing with your own customers, you can sell other people's products and services and make money. But how do you get started? How can you start seeing results fast? Hi everyone, I'm Neil Patel and today I'm going to share with you the easiest way to get started with affiliate marketing. .Step 1, define your traffic source, what are you good at, in other words? Are you good at SEO? Are you good at paid ads? Are you better at JVs, which is joint ventures if you're not familiar with, in other words that's another form of partnerships. What version of marketing are you good at? Because based on that, that's going to vary how you do affiliate marketing. For example, if you do SEO you got to pick one niche. If you do joint ventures and partnerships, again you got to do one niche and focus all your energy there. If you do paid ads, you can do any niche out there